Thursday, July 1, 2010

NITIE Journey Starts

I am very happy today. After the silence of 2 years, I woke up and start exploring myself. I have decided to make my room a place where people can discuss "business issues", innovate, etc. etc. when I entered into my room first time, I said "What the .." . Such a filthy that place was or I was never use to live in such rooms. Slightly I started liking it but today I am in love with this room. It has perfect ambiance to facilitate anything and everything. Size of the room is 15ft * 15ft (in mumbai). It has a balcony of 15*4. The view from balcony is hotel Ramada, a five star hotel, on side, garden and pond view on other. To make the ambiance perfect, I bought Creative A200 speakers, today and I had my first party there with 3 batch mates.
Future plans include UV bulb, beanbag and many more things.
I will update this blog as soon as any upgrade happens.
Suggestions invited.

Kaps

No comments: